Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit meets Circle Thinlits!

I was lucky enough to earn the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit for FREE for all my efforts as a busy Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Although, I'm grateful-I knew I'd never use it for place settings!  Martha Stewart I am not.  So I "cannibalized" my kit and made this pretty Autumn thank you card.  The leaf stamp is called Magnificent Maple.  I inked it up in Crushed Curry and then used sponge daubers to randomly add color, I used Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is from the hostess exclusive set called Simply Sketched.  You can see in the second picture that I left my card stock long when running it through the Big Shot with the Circle Thinlit, to get the extra panel.  It's useful when you need more room for writing.  I wasn't sure I was going to be happy with this while making it, but I really do love it!  Check out this kit in my online store by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment