Saturday, August 2, 2014

Another Thank You Shadow stamping...

This card has a bit of a country and western feel to me!  It's simple, but I really like how it turned out. 

I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake and then cleaned it, and stamped again in Chocolate Chip.  Really easy to do with these new Photopolymer stamps.  I would have needed to use a positioning tool if I was working with rubber.  It makes it look a bit 3D doing it like that.

 I accented with some rope twine and Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip candy dots. 
Stamps:  Another Thank You
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Neutral Candy Dots, Rope Twine (retired)

Check out my online store to see all the great products Stampin' Up! has to offer!  


No comments:

Post a Comment