Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm moving into my new stamping studio!

My dear, sweet husband has been working hard on our basement remodel and he got far enough along for me to "move in" last night!  I'm so excited!  I found all kinds of oldie but goodie stamp sets that I had forgotten all about.  
Stamps:  By Land, Birthday Whimsy, the circle is from Daydream Medallions
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Pink Flamingo dsp, Confetti White
Ink:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, versamark
Accessories:  Pacific Point ribbon, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch


This next card uses Monkey Business, which is still one of my all time favorite sets!  We really love monkeys around here.  The weekly sketch challenge from the talented ladies at Sketch Frenzy Friday went perfectly with my monkey scene!  Click here to go to their website. 
 Stamps:  Monkey Business
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight seam binding, Scallop oval punch, oval punch

SFF090712


And this one is the weekly challenge from the wonderful people at Clean & Simple
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Four Frames, Kindness Matters
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Decorative Label punch
FTL207

Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the monkey!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards!! Love them all! I love the way your used the vines in the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! That little monkey is so cute juggling thos bananas. The use of the vines for the bottom element was very clever. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!! Love the monkey card!! Just made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monkey is adorable. Yes, it made me smile too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday this week, and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! The monkey is adorable! Thanks for playing on Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete