Monday, September 3, 2012

Playing with some old stuff!

I got in the mood last night to try to use up some of my old retired decorator paper and card stock.  I found the master list of all of the sketch challenges on Stampin' Connection to use as my guide.  Not my best work, but at least I'm getting this stuff used up!  My daughter loves the pink ones...
Stamps:  Swirls & Curls Verses
Paper:  Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Kaleidoscope dsp, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Pixie Pink, Summer Sun
Accessories:  Cherry Blossom Embosslit, Scallop edge border punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, rhinestone, scallop oval punch, oval punch, Big Shot
SCCSC1
Stamps:  Sweet Cake, Papillon Potpourri
Paper:  Pixie Pink, Kaleidoscope dsp, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Silver glimmer paper
Ink:  Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:   rhinestone, Modern Label punch, Certainly Celery ribbon, Elegant Butterfly punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot, 1 3/4 inch Nestie circle die
Stamps:  Under the Stars
Paper:  Summer Sun, Kaleidoscope dsp, Confetti White, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Rhinestones, 3/4 inch circle punch, Black/White Gingham ribbon, Woodgrain embossing folder, Big Shot
SCCSC3
This was supposed to be for a boy, but I just couldn't help putting some bling on there!

Have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment