Monday, July 22, 2013

If you're anywhere near Lexington, Kentucky-You're invited to come stamp with me on Sunday!

 It’s almost the fourth Sunday of the month!  You know what that means!  You’re invited to come to my house this Sunday, July 28th at 3pm for some crafty girl time!  We’ll be making an awesome “Cascading” card (you won’t believe how fun and easy it is!)  We’ll also be making a Birthday card, and a cute little frog treat box.  I hope you can make it!  Class fee is $10 (or free with a $15 order).  If you’ve never stamped with me before and just want to try it out, it’s FREE!  Let me know if you’d like to come and I’ll have your supplies all ready for you.  If you're anywhere near Lexington, Ky-I'd love to have you over to make some awesome projects!  We'll be making this, this, and this.  
Thanks!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment