Friday, August 17, 2012

Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge FTL204

This is a great way to use up scraps of decorator paper!  
I used 4 different circle punches.  I was hoping to end up with something masculine, since those are the hardest for me to make.  But this ended up definitely feminine. 
Click here to see the sketch I followed. 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance
Paper:  Everyday Enchantment dsp, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  3/4, 1, 1 1/4, and 1 3/8 circle punches, dimensionals, stamp a ma jig
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Christy, you brought some fun old paper back to life with this beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog (Fall to Layout). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

    ReplyDelete