Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Smooches! SFF081012

I've been smooching with my Summer Smooches!  I can't believe I didn't get this the first minute it became available.  But I'm making up for lost time today!  I really have about 50 other things I should be doing, but all I really want to do today is stamp!  I followed the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  It's almost Scandinavian looking, if I'm thinking of the right thing.
 Supplies used:
Stamps:  Bright Blossoms
Ink:  Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Summer Smooches dsp, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Whisper White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Printed designer brad, Dots embossing folder, Top Note die, Big Shot, Square punch

I just realized that I meant to go back and put some little blossoms on the stems with no flowers!  Oh well, I'd hate to mess it up when I'm so happy with it otherwise.  I think I'll leave it like it is!

Click here to see the sketch that I followed.  

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Bright and Cheery!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! I just love sketch challenges but some reason hadn't done one in a long time. Now, I'm going nuts with them! Thanks for posting them for all us stampers! I actually did go back and added 2 flowers with rhinestones to the empty stems. I love it even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute--absolutely LOVE the bright colors!! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the bright colors and the way you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how clever and creative to turn the sketch and your size adjustments are great, too! Love the bright and sunny colors and the simply beautiful vases!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! There is so much eye candy going on in your creation. I took quite a bit of time taking it all in. Please do come back this week and thanks for playing along with us over at SFF.

    ReplyDelete