Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Favorite Pictures from Convention 2012!

I had a great time in Salt Lake City, Utah last month.  It was my first time going to Convention and it exceeded my expectations!  Here are some of my favorite pictures, both of SLC and of awesome crafts I saw.
I love this lion at the capitol building, I thought he looked pretty majestic:

This is where all the orders are filled.  Everything is so clean and shiny!


 This was a clever wedding card on display at someone's desk.
 Angry Birds spinner card!
 I love this castle!
 Someone invested a lot of time in this beautiful dollhouse.  It's fabulous!
This is a magnetic board made from a cookie sheet!  What a great idea!











I have a million more pictures!  I'll try not to post them all.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment