Thursday, August 4, 2011

I dare you to challenge me!





One of my favorite things to do (when I can get away with it), is to search the web for crafting ideas. I especially love it when I can find new ways to use items that I already own. I really feel like I get a lot of bang for my buck when I can use my stuff in many different ways. An good example is the owl punch. In my last post, I used the owl punch the way it was intended to be used. As an owl. But check out this example:
Now, he's a penguin. I just clipped off his ears and turned them into arms. He looks like he's ready to party!

See if you can find him in this sample:

Find him yet? He's upside down, making up the babushka part of the this punch art Matryoshka doll.

I've also seen him turned into ghosts, bats, tulips, pigs, and reindeer. I love it!

So, I'm up for a challenge-email me the names of Stampin Up stuff that you have bought over the years and lets see if I can scour the web to come up with some new and fun ways to use it. Not just punches, anything. I really have loads of fun doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment