Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been tough to lay low...

Lydia had a tonsillectomy on July 25th and we were told to lay low for 2 weeks. I never dreamed it would be so hard to lay low. Usually, I love to lay low. I'm lazy, so it comes naturally. Well, we nearly killed each other yesterday. So we went against doctor orders and went to the pool for a couple hours today. It was great. We got to hang out some friends, enjoy the refreshing water, and have a nice break from our house. She hasn't asked for pain medication since Monday, so I'm hoping we're out of the woods.

Tonight is "Back to School" night! Lydia is still young enough to be excited about school starting. I know I'm excited. She'll be in Sr. A's homeroom. It will be interesting to see how she does with a male teacher. I'm thinking it's going to be a good thing. She works so hard to impress the men in her life. The women, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment