Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have been challenged! By my sister!

My sister has challenged me to find alternate uses for the scallop circle punch, which was one of her first punches.  This one is going to be easy!  This is one of my favorite punches ever.
Here it is, being used as Uncle Sam's gray hair.  I made this for my sister.  We celebrated her birthday over 4th of July weekend.
The scallop circle punch can be used for many Sesame Street characters.  This is from one of my favorite stampers, Dawn Griffith.

This one is cool.  You punch a scallop circle, then stick it on a post it note and put it back in the punch.  Position it so that the middle of each scallop gets punched and you get this cool effect.  This also works well with the scallop border punch and I've also done it with scallop nesties.  This sample is from the wonderful and fabulous Mary Fish.


Thanks for the challenge, Sis!  That was fun.

3 comments: